Looking for a mentor, to get married and such.

Options
So, I want to lose 60lb in 8 months, because that is when I want to propose to my girlfriend and I want to be in shape when I do that. I was looking for a guy who is already in shape/lost lots of weight to help mentor me and keep me focused, losing weight is one goal but I also want to be in shape. My girlfriend is beautiful and is thin herself (not totally sure what she sees in me) and though I know she cares about me regardless I want her to be physically attracted to me. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't get married until I was in good shape and little did I expect the girl of my dreams to walk into my life when I was in the worst shape of my life, but I feel really motivated now and I just want someone to help channel that motivation into production, if there is any guy out there willing to mentor me along this journey, to push me, and to encourage me it would be life changing. Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• repmlrs
    repmlrs Posts: 154
    Options
    im not a mentor or nothing but i know that jump roping alot and lifting weights helped me lose weight. not all fast like u want though. but check out scoobysworkshop.com he has lots of free advice to help