Options
I have been trying to lose weight for a couple of years now. I need to lose over 60 lbs. I'm always trying to find new workouts that will keep me motivated to stick to them but I seldom have results. What better way to stay motivated then to share my struggles with others that are going through the same thing and motivate each other. I would love to hear what has worked out for you. I am so glad I came across this site tonight.

Replies

• Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    First of all.. Welcome to the site.. What has helped me stay motivated has been how good I feel and how I look.. It hasn't been easy by all means and I have had slip ups but I am the lowest weight I have been in about 20 years and I feel amazing..

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • helenkb12
    helenkb12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi..in same boat as you been trying for years..lose it put it back on with some extra...have to say on this now 3 weeks monday coming and i am finding it brilliant ...just motivates me because i need to check in every day..especially if i know i have a few friends checking up on me..down 10lbs so far..be happy to cheer you on and help in any way i can!!