I am not new but I never introduced myself

btingle89
btingle89 Posts: 13
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
My co-worker found this site about 5 weeks ago and told me about it. I have had a really difficult time like most losing weight. I have lost 7 pounds so far! I have enjoyed this site so much that my husband has actually started using it also. It has been such a friendly environment which has helped me stick with eating healthy this time. I don't have children yet but would like to start in the next few years. I would like to be at a healthy weight before we start trying. I have a stressful job which does not help much because i using eating as a way to cope. :noway: Guess that's what therapy is for, right? :laugh: Anyways, I have enjoyed the site thus far and look forward to continuing to talk and get encouragement from the community. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• btingle89
    My co-worker found this site about 5 weeks ago and told me about it. I have had a really difficult time like most losing weight. I have lost 7 pounds so far! I have enjoyed this site so much that my husband has actually started using it also. It has been such a friendly environment which has helped me stick with eating healthy this time. I don't have children yet but would like to start in the next few years. I would like to be at a healthy weight before we start trying. I have a stressful job which does not help much because i using eating as a way to cope. :noway: Guess that's what therapy is for, right? :laugh: Anyways, I have enjoyed the site thus far and look forward to continuing to talk and get encouragement from the community. :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Thanks for the introduction!!! I love this site too, it's been so helpful!!! And like you, my husband got into it too!!! Great to have support at home too!!!
  • btingle89
    Yes it is great to have support at home, it helps so much!!!! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.