Who else has to work today? :(

Options

Replies

• NickDHussin
    Options
    Someone brought in left over chocolate chip cookies. They are calling to me from the break room....
    I know what you mean...there is a loaf of delicious cornbread in front of me right now. :( Must....not...eat..
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    By drink you mean water, right? :wink:
    Well of course! How else are we supposed to hit our recommended daily amount.....and by water you mean vodka right?

Haha, I prefer whiskey :tongue:
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Today I'm doing my childcare job and not the mall, though. Things to be thankful for!
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Oh god why? PUKE EVERYWHEREEEEEE
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    Challenge accepted! Drink!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    i would much rather be home or in the woods today instead of here at the office

Do you need me to help you find a place to hide the body?

you know a good place huh?

Indeed, can you keep a secret? I mean after all it is me helping you out.
  • NickDHussin
    Options

you know a good place huh?

Indeed, can you keep a secret? I mean after all it is me helping you out.

Completely random unrelated question...about how many bodies could be hid in said location...just random...no reason.
  • jrsey86
    Options

Hardly! Vodka is THE WORSTTTT. Whiskey loves me. :love:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

I'm in!

You have a shovel?

Yes, a few of them....all tested for body hiding and all approved.
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I really wouldn't call it work today. More like Occupy Office Chair, Black Friday Edition. It sucks though, both my bosses are out of town so I can't ask them to go early and if I ask someone else to leave early, they'll find a place and things for me to do. So, I'm going to hide out, wste time and watch the clock.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Holy crap I need an assistant to help me get all my work done so I can keep up with all my MFP chat threads...lol
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    I really wouldn't call it work today. More like Occupy Office Chair, Black Friday Edition. It sucks though, both my bosses are out of town so I can't ask them to go early and if I ask someone else to leave early, they'll find a place and things for me to do. So, I'm going to hide out, wste time and watch the clock.
    I approve your request to go home early.
    Options

Hardly! Vodka is THE WORSTTTT. Whiskey loves me. :love:
    Did a "Fireball" last weekend after drinking beer all night and that didn't end so well. :sad:
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Spatialized, my employer is doing that now. No one really expects them to be open, so a slow day, but she's there warming her office chair so I'm here warming her home office chair.
  • MLT314
    MLT314 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I wish I had to work today; looking for a job around the holidays is depressing:frown:
  • jrsey86
    Options

Yep, that sounds like my job today. :yawn:
  • jrsey86
    Options
    Did a "Fireball" last weekend after drinking beer all night and that didn't end so well. :sad:

Tsk, tsk, you know the rule: Beer before liquor, never been sicker.
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    He only knows one rule. "Drink!"
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My Husband actually likes going in today:noway: he says there will be little traffic, not a lot of people in the office and he can actually get lots of things done :noway:
    Options
    Please see Nick's post. :laugh: