Walking dead Discussion....Spoilers inside.

Options
2»

Replies

• Icanredefinemyself
    Options
    Agree- I think she will add some spice to their group. Andrea is a little ... er, ho-ey ... but I'm *hoping* that she got together with the Gov to get closer to him and see what he's up to - but maybe I'm giving her a little too much credit there....
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Andrea has become public enemy number 1.She is incredibly annoying.How can a woman be so blind? Although I hate Carl more than Andrea.

Michonne is soooo cool.She needs to stab The Governor pronto.I'm guessing Daryl will kill Meryl to protect Carol or the baby.

Lori is likely a zombie and will make The Governor a zombie
  • lveh8lve
    lveh8lve Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Agree- I think she will add some spice to their group. Andrea is a little ... er, ho-ey ... but I'm *hoping* that she got together with the Gov to get closer to him and see what he's up to - but maybe I'm giving her a little too much credit there....

I think Andrea is going to figure out the governor and have her "oh s@#t Michonne was right" moment. I don't hate andrea as much as you guys do. I think she has potential, just has lost her bad-*kitten* ness for some romance. Even in the zombie apocalypse a girl has her needs too!!

I dont think Merle is going to die as quick as some of you do. His character is terrific and I'd really hate to see him go. There is definately some brotherly fighting going to happen.

Ever think they are going to give the baby a name??
  • Icanredefinemyself
    Options
    I dont hate Andrea =) I cant say what I would do in a zombie apocolypse!!
    Just reading the tweets about the babies name and some people are voting for "Asskicker" and others say "Katniss"... Talking Dead on AMC is asking people to tweet their questions about Ricks phonecall and Andreas relationship with Phil...