HI !!! :)

Options
Hi everyone !!
Im new to this and i would LOVE to get tips on not giving up and would like to hear stories about u guys .. im giving myself 7 months to get to my goal .. hope its possible !!!
Have a good day People! :happy:

Replies

• jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome!! You;re off to a great start!
  • Trudyr777
    Trudyr777 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. This is a great site to meet wonderful people who are on the same journey of getting healthy as you are. Creating a group of friends on here can really help keep you encouraged and motivated. You can learn a lot by logging in your food and exercise. Please feel free to add me.
  • Vickyhill2012
    Vickyhill2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this too and looking for some friends for support and tips on keeping going. In 7 months i'm going on holiday so hoping to lose it by then. Good luck x
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP, I never set a certain time to lose weight, to many factors there and I would rather lose weight as it goes and be happy with how much. Compared to when, I've set certain time periods over the years and got discouraged when that period was up and I was still not to that weight and went back off my diet. Now I know I want to lose weight and sizes. Good luck!!!
  • miketheman79
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!