I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)....

Options

Replies

• don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    when i love you i would do anything to please you nothing would get in my way i would put aside my dislike or wants for you wants and needs thats the true meaning of "love"
    now for what i would do to be loved? nothing i would want to be loved for whom i am not what i would be like "changed"i would hope that you would do the same for me as i would you
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    128736639240430599.png

and on a related note...

Rick-astley-pie-chart.jpg

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

lmfao! Absolutely LOVE this
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    my best friend asked me to go watch the last Twilight movie and I told her

"I would do anything for love... but I won't do that" so that is watching Twilight .

[Also this is one of my favorite songs ever, I ****ing love Steinmann and Meatloaf so you are now one of the coolest kids in the block]
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    my best friend asked me to go watch the last Twilight movie and I told her

"I would do anything for love... but I won't do that" so that is watching Twilight .

[Also this is one of my favorite songs ever, I ****ing love Steinmann and Meatloaf so you are now one of the coolest kids in the block]

please don't stroke Charlie's ego, it's big enough already
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Hang from the ceiling by meat hooks... yeah, that's pretty much it.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    What I wouldn't do for love:

Illegal drugs... bank robbery... grand theft larceny... murder... eat fish sticks...

:laugh: :laugh: I love how that fits right up there with murder, robbery etc.

I love how it is simply a lie. I happen to know for a fact that the poster would do all of those things for love, as would everyone else. Don't think so? Well ok, here's the scenario... I am holding a gun to someone you love (you child, spouse, parent, etc) and you look in my eyes and know that I am truly about to end their life. I tell you to snort that line of cocaine that I have placed on the dresser and I will spare their life. Guess what? You would do anything for love. While it is a good song, under the wrong circumstances you would do anything.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    128736639240430599.png

This is actually more accurate

2408l.jpg

it's not. he said he would do "anything", but he won't do "that". so the "that" slice must be non-zero.

I concur with this statement. It has to have the "That" pie slice.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I started a relationship telling myself there were certain things I would never do... Two years later, I have done them all. :blushing: Honestly, I would probably murder for love. Oh well, maybe I am crazy.
  • lovebabyal
    Options
    It isnt love, if thats not in route, Its better than waking up to folgers in your cup :)
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Will you cater to every fantasy I got?Will ya hose me down with holy water, if I get too hot?Will you take me places I've never known?I can do that, oh oh now, I can do that
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Rick-astley-pie-chart.jpg

This made about spit water all over the damn place!!

I would do about anything, some day when I find love again.
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    A2M, after a few more people answer and this thread is about to get locked i'll write it out for those who can't figure it out :laugh:
    I am a little ashamed that I didn't even read that as an acronym....kind of like reading LOL as "laugh out loud" instead of "l-o-l" :blushing:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Let his trouser-snake in my "back door" if you know what I mean.....
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would probably murder for love. Oh well, maybe I am crazy.

With you on that one!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Watch Football.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    listen to AC/DC
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    taking care of you and being the only one making and giving up my money:noway:
  • Javela
    Javela Posts: 134
    Options
    lie
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I'd draw the line at.....

Actually I forgot where I left my crayons, so no lines, no limits....
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Have a baby.