Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Hi!

Options
Hey guys, my name is Kristye. I am new to this site and I really hope that things on here will work great for me. I plan to be really involved with the site to maximize my success. I am 23, I have well over 100 pounds I would like to eventually lose, and I have no home support. I know that I can do this on my own, and I really hope that I don't just walk away after I have lost a couple pounds like I have done on other websites and weight loss programs. I want and need to stay motivated. I am a part time waitress, and that has seemed to help keep me on my feet. I do alot of home exercises and exercise videos. I own the set of Dancing off the Inches including the cute little salsa bars. I plan and hope to get way more acquainted with that program than I have been. I hope to find some good support on here. I always return the favor :)

Replies

• 1fatlady_no8
    Options
    hi Kristye im new here too :)

im in this for the long haul coz ive got so much weight to lose - about 4 stone (56lb) maybe we could support each other :)

Nicola