Made my decision

Options
So, I was in a quandry last week - I couldn't figure out which "eating plan" to follow. I was trying to just track my calories, and that wasn't working for me in the "mental" stage. I thought about WW, but knew the "eat whatcha want whenya want... just watch portions" didn't work for me.. I need someone to tell me what to eat and what NOT to eat... so, I started South Beach on Monday. I thought I was going to DIE the first 3 days!!! Everone around me wants to eat bread or cookies or some sort of sugar... I got headaches, became a sloth and a grump... can we say withdrawls!?!?! Yesterday wasn't bad, and today was even better. I have one more week (and a few days...) on phase one - and I know I can make it!
I cheated and weighed myself... I'm already down 5 lbs. Which would make me extremely happy, if I hadn't gained back my initial 5 lb. loss in Jan. SO... I'm heading back down, which is good. I'm looking forward to next Friday. I'm gonna be SSOOO happy when I weigh on that day!!!
I'M GONNA DO IT!!!

Replies

• ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!
  • kelley1006
    kelley1006 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I have been watching my calories and i cut out all cokes and sweet tea for 4 weeks now. The first couple of days were horrible i had the most terrible headaches. But now its not too bad. I still have my moments but i think it gets easier everyday!!! GOOD LUCK with your journey. I know you will do great!!! :flowerforyou: