No loss this week :'(

Options
Well, after loosing consistently for a month, I have had my first week where I didn't lose.

I deliberately upped my calorie intake this week, as I was struggling to reach 1200. I was just always full. So it seems like that is what works for me (or at least for now). Another point to note is that I deliberately got 8 hours sleep each night for the last week. Before that, I was getting 6 maximum. I also had a bad day last Saturday, as I was at my friends bridal shower.

It sucks, I was really hoping to loose another kilo so I would be at the lowest I have ever been in my memory. Hopefully next week I will see an improvement.

Please feel free to check out my diary and see what you think about my eating. There are only a few days where I didn't log.

edit: one more thing to note - I am doing high protein, no processed carbs atm

Replies

• LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up over a little gain. Look at the nice loss you had for a month. Your doing something right. Keep at it.
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    No worries! We all have those weeks where we don't lose! It will all catch up with ya! Hang in there! Feel free to add me! We all need buddy support!
  • KaelinJulia
    Options
    Don't worry, plateaus are very normal! They are a little frustrating, but everything will be back to normal soon (: You've been making great progress, and your body is just taking a quick rest.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    You should track your sugar too!
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I was doing 1200 too and lost quickly and nice but then stalls came. I upped calories as friends had said, and although I did have a few small gains the first week, it is starting back down. I'm supposed to be at 1629 calories. Yes, it can be hard just trying to reach 1200, I had to find things to add. Who would think you could have trouble upping your cals? lol
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I know, hey! It's all thanks to increasing the protein in my diet. It really does help me stay full for longer.
  • appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    might not be there on the scales but remember my six weeks then BAM
  • galfan
    galfan Posts: 13
    Options
    i am under my 1200 calories 98% of the time and I have been dieting for about 12 weeks and working out an hour a day 2-3 times per week; ; two of those 12 weeks I have not lost any weight and it may be a 3rd time this week. But, the positive is that I have not gained. :flowerforyou: