Yes! Another newbie to this site

Slimmer0520
Slimmer0520 Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, excited about being here and chatting with you.
I started this program, not sure if I'm going to be here much on message boards,
I have been trying to lose these extra lbs for a long time, Started an awesome weight loss program at my work (Biggest Loser Competition) and an exercise program with the county called Walk Kansas. So I will be busy with those 2 programs, happened across this website trying to find a calorie counter and saw the possibilites.
This week lets all find one area of improvement and work on it.
I am working on my water intake, have succeeded in the past 2 days, and have started to work on my poor eating habits. Good luck! and let's lose some weight.

Diane

Replies

• Hi all, excited about being here and chatting with you.
    I started this program, not sure if I'm going to be here much on message boards,
    I have been trying to lose these extra lbs for a long time, Started an awesome weight loss program at my work (Biggest Loser Competition) and an exercise program with the county called Walk Kansas. So I will be busy with those 2 programs, happened across this website trying to find a calorie counter and saw the possibilites.
    This week lets all find one area of improvement and work on it.
    I am working on my water intake, have succeeded in the past 2 days, and have started to work on my poor eating habits. Good luck! and let's lose some weight.

Diane
  • welcome Diane..youll have to let me know how it goes...We are doing the biggest loser at my work too..1st weigh in tomorrow...
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    :smile:

dd
This discussion has been closed.