Is getting cold weird?

I find that I have been getting really cold after doing cardio exercises. And my furnace is on and I'm covered in blankets and am usually not eating anything cold right after.... let me know!
I tried looking it up online but nothing really seemed to help.

Just wondering if any have experienced this as well or know what the issue is?

Replies

• AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    when sweat gets cold, you freeze. Easy.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    This can mean that you have not eaten enough. How many calories per day are you eating and are you eating back exercise calories?
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    I asked a friend about this same thing. I get cold after exercise, too. About a half hour later. I think it's normal.
  • myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    I don't think it's uncommon to get a bit chilly after a good workout. I usually take a hot shower and even after that, still get a bit chilly and wear a thick fleece hoody to stay warm. Also, keeping moving around keeps me from getting that cold sweat.
  • Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Me to, I have found if I shower within the first 15 - 20 minutes after a workout I can usually minimize it but on the days that I get busy around the house and don't get in the shower for a while I will freeze for a long time after my shower.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    I'm always freezing about 15 minutes after I workout. I usually try to jump in the shower as soon as I can and throw on my warm hoodie. I've heard lots of people say it happens,
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    It happens to me too... I usually have a hot shower or make some hot water with some lemon juice in it, it helps me warm up :)