Just plain wrong

Options
So, I am finishing my food diary for the day, and I notice the ad banner on the side of my diary. It is Satan himself, an advertisement for Dominos Pizza, complete with a luscious pepperoni pizza and a button that says order now.

That's just wrong!!! :noway: :grumble: :cry:

Replies

• epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I would agree with that one. Why not at LEAST a weight watchers pizza.
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I seen that my self and began LOL..:laugh: then I thought to my self I just wonder if they put that on their to see if we have the will power to turn it down:noway: ..well I am please to say that I did:bigsmile: but I do agree that things like that on this site might just be to tempting to a person..Maybe they need to reconsider there ads...but none the less... MFP is a wonderful site and has help me so much...:wink:
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    LOL! I just clicked this topic to take a peek and there on the side banner is the dang Domino's Pizza ad! :laugh: The banner on the top is advertising their free breadsticks. I've never seen those ads on this site until just now. Coincidence?:huh:
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm...I think I'd rather see that than the ugly bellies on the flat stomach add. Yuck! And I'm referring to the before AND after pics.
  • mlove1307
    Options
    I just noticed that!!!

But for me, it was like a "booyahhh" moment when I realized, I do not want it just because its looks yummy over there to the right!!! :]