Wii Active

Options
Has anyone used the Wii active has part of their exercise program? I just got it for my birthday yesterday and was wondering if anyone has had any results with it.

Replies

• jannielynn
    Options
    I love my WII. You will have fun on it.
  • Kudge1
    Options
    I use the Wii Active on a regular basis. I have found success using it. Any of the fitness games for the Wii are fun.
  • carruswheel
    carruswheel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the Wii Active but I have the Jillian Michaels 2009 game and love it! The Wii Fit is nice but Jillian Michaels is a constant workout. Not the stop and go like the Wii Fit.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    If you mean the EA Sports Active for Wii - I love it. But I pair it with a Wii Fit workout or Just Dance (or both) to keep my heart rate up longer. But it's great! (And it's almost my total workout for now ... mostly because of convenience and temperature!)

Happy Birthday!:flowerforyou:
  • bigcfarmdee
    Options
    I got the EA Sports Active for Christmas 09. I started the 30 day challenge on it at the beginning of the year, along with getting back on track with MFP calorie counting/eating healthy. I have lost 10 lbs since the beginning. I completed the 30 day challenge today (on medium intensity)! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The 30 day challenge gives you a great overall workout. I haven't even begun to get bored. About 2 weeks into it, I started adding another 20 minutes of a custom workout, including a lot of my favorite exercises from the program. I'm really looking forward to continuing on with it. =)
  • tink6370
    tink6370 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the Bday wishes!
    How do you like the Just Dance game. That is the next game I really want.
  • onevpb
    Options
    that is awesome it is my favourite game to !
  • SimonACousins
    SimonACousins Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday ! I am 14 days in on the Wii Active. I've tried Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus and the Wii Active is far superior. I'd highly recommend it. In just 2 weeks I have gone from using an asthma inhaler 1-2 times a day to maybe once every 2-3 days. I'm down 9lbs so far and feel so much better. The combination of MyFitnesspal (for tracking and to open my eyes to caloric intake and general diet) plus the Wii Active is going to get me back in shape back to my judo and karate early 20's :)
  • KariM
    KariM Posts: 53
    Options
    I have used the Wii fit and Wii active. I use them both, but the active is better. I make my own routines to get the most cals burnt in the shortest time. Right now have a boot brace on and can only do upper body/non bouncy stuff and this has been perfect. I am still loseing weight and toneing a bt too. good luck!