Intermittent Fasting Results

NVM87
NVM87 Posts: 57 Member
Im starting IF and need to see some pics... Anyone that's had/having success with this pls post your pics up

Replies

• californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Im starting IF and need to see some pics... Anyone that's had/having success with this pls post your pics up

I did IF for two years and even though I've modified it now because I'm pretty lean, I still practice it. The working out fasted in the mornings and shorter fasts work best for me now, for calorie management as well as the internal HGH and other health benefits. I used IF for two years, and I've been maintaining for over a year. I also have DXA scans that proves I didn't lose lean body mass and my doctor checked my hormones and blood work throughout the process, even at age 51 I'm healthy as can be and my doctor is super happy with me right now.

I liked the scientific evidence in Eat Stop Eat but this article is good for explaining the myths:

article http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

BEFORE:
    2005.jpg

AFTER:
    Roberta_Saum_VT4_Front_1_zps2e9c1a89.jpg
    Ro.jpg
  • NVM87
    NVM87 Posts: 57 Member

I did IF for two years and even though I've modified it now because I'm pretty lean, I still practice it. The working out fasted in the mornings and shorter fasts work best for me now, for calorie management as well as the internal HGH and other health benefits. I used IF for two years, and I've been maintaining for over a year. I also have DXA scans that proves I didn't lose lean body mass and my doctor checked my hormones and blood work throughout the process, even at age 51 I'm healthy as can be and my doctor is super happy with me right now.

I liked the scientific evidence in Eat Stop Eat but this article is good for explaining the myths:

article http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

BEFORE:
    2005.jpg

AFTER:
    Roberta_Saum_VT4_Front_1_zps2e9c1a89.jpg
    Ro.jpg

OMG u are a true inspiration! That is fantastic ????????????????????????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!