Need support - got 62 pounds to lose!

Options
Hi. I can't say I'm new at MFP, but I'm new at actually tracking/counting my calories on here. Have been doing it faithfully for a few weeks and I'm down 6 pounds. Would love to make friends with similar goals to motivate each other. The more the merrier.

I am 226, 5'7" and would love to get down under 200, but my ultimate goal is 164. I just had baby # 2 6 months ago and although I lost the baby weight, I put on about 10 pounds from sitting at home with her.

Anyway, please add me and lets help each other!

Replies

• Carol_123
    Carol_123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This is my fourth time around here and *finally* getting my crap together. It's not how long it took you, it's that you are trying again :) Congrats on your 6lbs. I'm adding you.
  • suzysioux
    suzysioux Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Happy to be your friend.x
  • Temio
    Temio Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi,

I hear you! In fact I think we all "hear you". One thing is for sure, u've come to the right place. So yep, you can add me as a friend, we'll do this together.
    I would like to get down to 168 - that's about 20 pounds to loose. But my 20 is like someone else's 40... it's just as hard.
    But together, we will get there.
    Let's all just enjoy the ride getting there - so here's to weight loss the "fun" - reasonable way.
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    add me sugar! i'm gonna lose 60 lbs by Dec 2013. I'd love to have you along for the ride :)
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends!
  • jamndyl
    jamndyl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies. We can do this. I love having buddies, it makes me feel more accountable.