NSV - Closet Shopping!

Options
Like most women, I have a range of sizes taking up space in the closet. Today I started going through clothes I haven't been able to wear in years. I was amazed at how many of them fit! Some of them I am sad to say I've nearly missed out on because they are basically already too big on me. Even my smallest clothes are oh so close to being publicly wearable. I can't believe it! When I look at myself in the mirror I can't really see much of a difference, but fitting into these clothes made it real to me. I really am losing this weight! I want to jump up and down! :)

Replies

• Brianna72994
    Options
    Congratulations, thats one of the best NSVs :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and jump up and down (you will be burning calories, lol) you deserve it :drinker:
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Congratulations on your loss so far, you are doing an amazing job! :)
  • sharoncasey60
    sharoncasey60 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Go ahead...................JUMP UP AND DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Yay!!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! I can not wait to go closet shopping!! :) I recently moved all my clothes i can not fit into in to my baby's closet cus i was tired of having no room in my own closet for clothes that fit me right now. This, I know, will be a sweet NSV for me when that time comes...every single time i go down a size!!

:) congrats girl! def jump up and down in your excitement! you are doing FABULOUS!!
  • mhairi81
    mhairi81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Agree with all the others, do the jumping :-) What a great NSV to read on a Sat morning, well done!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!! This also has been one of my biggest delights in losing weight :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!