Before... Now... My Goal... [Picture Thread]

Options
RodSuarez
RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
I figured it would be interesting to share
Before Pictures...
Now Pictures...
Goal Pictures! [for those of us who have an image that we follow as inspirational goal]

So here's mine
Before:
29160297_8912.jpg

Now:
29160297_514.jpg

Goal: BROADWAY BARES!!!
29160297_3505.jpg

Replies

• RodSuarez
    Options
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    You got this! And awesome job on your before and now! Also, that may be the best goal picture ever, will this be your goal outfit too?
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    wow, you were cute in your before pic but now? wow! great job! be sure to post those goal pics!
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    You got this! And awesome job on your before and now! Also, that may be the best goal picture ever, will this be your goal outfit too?
    Yes I want that outfit for my Broadway Bares Performance ;)
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    wow, you were cute in your before pic but now? wow! great job! be sure to post those goal pics!
    thanks <3
  • isitsororo
    Options
    Before/now: (I just started really)

schoolpics06724.jpg

Goal/inspiration:

tumblr_kzckfyj08m1qb195yo1_500.jpg

ETA: woops my images aren't working! Give me a sec.
  • RodSuarez
    Options

schoolpics06724.jpg

Goal/inspiration:

tumblr_kzckfyj08m1qb195yo1_500.jpg

I like the now better than the goal - you don't need to be that skinny it's too skinny [the goal]
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    wow, you look really good now! congrats on the weight loss! my before pic which is my now pic too basically because i've only lost 4.4 pounds and some of it could've been water weight. i have some before and now pics on my profile, but there in clothes and trust me, i actually look pretty good in those pics, so it's not even a real representation of my before/now pics. oh well, i'm too shy to post like a bikini pic lol, because trust me, it ain't pretty.

now my goal is to look like miley cyrus (body wise) i think she has a great body! healthy and slim with a flat stomach! hopefully by summer or spring break i can get there! :D

2190uw8.jpg

jl6kup.jpg

5ed5ro.jpg
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    You can totally make it... and she does have also nice boobs [and loves to go jogging without a bra and with cutoff t-shirt just saying]
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    You can totally make it... and she does have also nice boobs [and loves to go jogging without a bra and with cutoff t-shirt just saying]

haha i hope so!:D i need to start trying harder! and lol of course she would :grumble:
  • isitsororo
    Options

Goal/inspiration:

I like the now better than the goal - you don't need to be that skinny it's too skinny [the goal]

It's where I'm trying to head though. :) My upper body is fine, I just need to slim down my lower body some more.
  • RodSuarez
    Options

It's where I'm trying to head though. :) My upper body is fine, I just need to slim down my lower body some more.

Slim down? tone it, men like no straw legs, we like delicious meat on them!
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    for those wondering the guy pictured in my Goal picture is the actor/dancer who appears on P!nk's "Try" [Video and AMA's performance]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FbN4L4SM8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCDVfMz15M

Yes I want to look like that and be able to dance like that at the same time B)