Should I feel guilty?

Options
2»

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Hi Sally,

Thanks so much for your answer. I know I don't allow myself enough but I've lost 40pounds so think I have developed a bit of a "fear of food"..I'm so scared I will gain back what I lost. Also its more WHAT I ate rather than the cals..it was 4 portions of protein type things so although they're good for you its because they tasted so chocolatey and "cheaty"! I Think thats what was bugging me the most. I think what I need is a diet plan, or to get someone who I Think looks amazing to give me a couple of examples of what they eat each day..

So lorinalynn doesn't look good enough to give advice?
    Good luck chica!
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    If there was a wall near by I would seriously be thinking about banging my head against it.
  • FitnessBree__
    Options
    Thanks everyone..sorry I know people like me are frustrating. I think because I lost so much in such a short space of time I now live in constant fear of gaining it back! I've progressing though and have gone from weighing myself everyday religiously to just once every 2 weeks..and I'm trying to not weigh myself at all and just focus on how I look and feel. My problem is I have no idea how/what/when extra to eat so will probably hire a nutritionist and get them to give me a diet plan. Thanks again everyone
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone..sorry I know people like me are frustrating. I think because I lost so much in such a short space of time I now live in constant fear of gaining it back! I've progressing though and have gone from weighing myself everyday religiously to just once every 2 weeks..and I'm trying to not weigh myself at all and just focus on how I look and feel. My problem is I have no idea how/what/when extra to eat so will probably hire a nutritionist and get them to give me a diet plan. Thanks again everyone

Read the website http://www.bodyrecomposition.com.

Learn how food works in your body.
    Then start eating 1800-2k a day without the fear of gaining back the fat.
    As long as you are working out 3-4x a week and eating right youll do great.
    If you keep shrinking and not eating right, youll get to a body fat hormonal breaking point where your reproductive system will first shut down then youll start having other hormonal issues.

So a good stopping point for this craziness is when you stop having cycles.
    If you continue past that point you probably wont be having kids when you grow up.

Isnt dieting poorly awesome?!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    If you become that obsessed with food, you won't even enjoy life anymore. You will just constantly be thinking about what to eat and how you are going to burn it off. Listen to Dan, he knows what he's talking about.
  • S_Delbridge
    Options
    while I agree that she looks great & probably is eating too little, we are here to support one another & help each other out & all ppl are doing is bashing her for feeling guilty. I lost a good amount & am still not "happy" w my self, weight or size and feel guily any time I over eat or ear JUNK! doesn't mean u have an eating disorder, you just know how hard u worked & where u came from so u are scared to go back to that! I dont know if anyone has "suggestions" on how to make the brain not feel guilty bc it seems Im not the only one!

anywayyys, no ur doing fine, although u should eat more, more often. its fuel & you dont want to stay eating 1200 if ur only worried about maintaining...