"America's Food"

Options
First I must explain I get a bit passionate sometimes so please keep in mind, it all comes from my heart. Once I started to eat all natural I realized why it is so hard to eat healthy. Sadly it is so clear to me, the circle of food struggles we face on a daily basis. Glorified commercials with talking animals that are so appealing to our children are really empty and full of sugar. Cheeseburgers and FF are cheaper and faster than most natural options that don't contain hormones and processed cheese. And if we try to eat healthy we are now learning that "light and low fat" can usually mean fillers or more sugar. OMG! All this trickery! I wanted to pull my hair out after thinking about it! We live in a processed and preserved food world. It is all around us! It is up to us to make the healthy choices because we deserve it. Even when it is so much easier to pick up some Doritos instead of a bag of almonds. God knows where the almonds are in the store! But the Doritos, they are on every isle in any size might I add. So instead of me putting blinders on I took them off and started reading what was in these foods. And what they were doing to my body or lack there of. I had to make healthy food convenient for me because I was not going to treat my body like this anymore. Before eating ask yourself.... What will this do for my body? I started getting excited to find out what different fresh natural foods can do for me and my family. It's not easy but its worth it. It's time for us to take back control of what we are eating. Support your friends and family in natural eating.