I've made my U-Turn onto this site!

Options
Hello Everyone,

I've been sick but I'm hoping that in the next few days I'll be feeling better enough to exercise. I'm new to the site and hoping that I can pull it all together. I'm learning how to be just as devoted to myself in a good way as I am to my family. I'm way past the excuses I just need to stop being afraid and put in the work. Boy! That sounded good LOL! Hope I can actually keep up with my mouth... I'm hoping to find some good support and I wish everyone the best. I know how hard it can be to getter done! Congrats to everyone for getting started, making U-turns and accomplishing their goals.

Replies

• fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your journey!!!!!
  • SLSNasabal
    Options
    Thanks you too! :smile:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I've been sick but I'm hoping that in the next few days I'll be feeling better enough to exercise. I'm new to the site and hoping that I can pull it all together. I'm learning how to be just as devoted to myself in a good way as I am to my family. I'm way past the excuses I just need to stop being afraid and put in the work. Boy! That sounded good LOL! Hope I can actually keep up with my mouth... I'm hoping to find some good support and I wish everyone the best. I know how hard it can be to getter done! Congrats to everyone for getting started, making U-turns and accomplishing their goals.
    OK welcome to the site :bigsmile: and yes what you wrote sounded very good (my profile says almost the same thing lol) You will really do well here just stay on track and know that the weight will come off but it is a slow process. So be pacient with your self.