Medifast day 1

I am hoping to find others to join me in this journey. I am a mom of 2 and have struggled with my weight all my life. After having my children I now weigh more than I ever have in my life. I am 35 and I am at the point where gastric bypass is on my mind. I have tried everything you can think of and the weight will not come off. I need to lose 80 pounds. I am 35 and I want to finally be in the best shape of my life. Medifast is my last resort.

Today is day one for me, I live in Germany, so the day is almost over here, and so far it has been rough. I know the first three days are the hardest, but I am so hungry! If I can make it through three days, which I will because I am determined, then I know this will work for me.

Is there anyone else new to the medifast program?

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    I had a friend who did medifast 3x.
    Each time she stopped she gained the weight back and then some.
    Maybe getting in with the right crowd and learning how to eat and workout is what you need?

I can help you lose the weight.
    It wont cost you anything and you wont have to cut carbs for the most part.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
    And PM me if you are interested.

Good luck!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    I had a friend who did medifast 3x.
    Each time she stopped she gained the weight back and then some.
    Maybe getting in with the right crowd and learning how to eat and workout is what you need?

I can help you lose the weight.
    It wont cost you anything and you wont have to cut carbs for the most part.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
    And PM me if you are interested.

Good luck!

Medifast is a lifestyle change just like MFP, WW, etc. Most people treat it like a "fad" diet where they lose all their weight and then think hey I can "go back" to eating the same way they used to. Isn't that what got us all here in the first place eating however we wanted?? To OP you do what works best for YOU. It'll work if you work it. You can find great motivation on youtube.