Almost there.

Options
Hey everyone! I have been on the site for over a year. Starting weight was 315.5 and I have lost around 90 pounds. Since April I have been struggling to get the weight off, only about 20 pounds lost since then. And I have been hovering around the same 7 pounds since August. I have about 85 pounds left to lose.

I have been exercising, changing up my foods, intaking tons of water, no soda. At my weight I should not be at a plateau for this long. I have increased calories, decreased them and I am stuck. Calories have ranged from 1400 to 2000.

I have done the Insanity workouts for three weeks, and hoped it would help. I stopped because it is too much of a strain on my joints and my body shape makes it difficult.

Losing weight is easy. Burn more calories than you take in.

My body is just a confusing mess. Instead of clothes becoming loose, and losing inches, my clothes feel tighter and I see no change in my body.

Not complaining! I'm just a woman who is halfway to her goal and stuck! The plan is to enlist in the military, and I want that time to be here! I am doing what I can to get down to weight but it's just not happening.

Confused, frustrated, becoming slightly overwhelmed...but never giving up.

Thank you for your advice/words of encouragement in advance. :)<3

Replies