What ya doing?

Options
jaycee76
jaycee76 Posts: 325 Member
I am very bored today.
There is not much happening on here this morning either (all the threads seem pretty static).
So just wondered, what are your plans for today?
If you are one of these people who views but never responds to threads then PLEASE, you have the chance to relieve my boredom and give me something to read!
Come on out of the closet, you never know...you might find it is really fun and more motivational for you.

Replies

• jaycee76
    Options
    You see 4 views so far ...come on out lurkers!
  • jaycee76
    Options
    9!
  • jaycee76
    Options
    10!
    Go on, spoil yourself!
  • kera_c
    kera_c Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hiya! thought I would post and put you out of your misery of waiting lol :)

I'm planning on heading to the gym in a little bit and and am going to treat myself to a sauna after my workout.

Then I will be coming back home to make some lunch before heading to my mum and dad's to watch the rugby match later on this evening

So what have you got planned today??
  • jaycee76
    Options
    Hello!
    I was going to take my boys to visit my Mum today but she has been taken ill:(
    So I have now got nothing planned hence my boredom!
    Is that you in the wedding dress? Its very nice!

hello to the 20 lurkers now too!
  • kera_c
    kera_c Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not me in the dress - this is the dress that I want to wear when we do get married so am using the picture for some motivation :)
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Plans? There's almost a foot of snow outside my door - I guess if I do anything, it's going to involve snow removal! lol!! Then there's this combination weight bench/pully weight system that was dumped unceremoniously in the spare bedroom that needs to be dried off, cleaned up, sorted out and hopefully, by tonight, there'll be new pully wires to put it back together!! Can't wait to get that thing going!!
    Otherwise, going to try to get out and do my grocery shopping.
  • jaycee76
    Options
    Not me in the dress - this is the dress that I want to wear when we do get married so am using the picture for some motivation :)
    Good idea. I need to find a dress too but I don't want to look until I lose some weight! That is a lovely dress. When are you getting married?
  • jaycee76
    Options
    Plans? There's almost a foot of snow outside my door - I guess if I do anything, it's going to involve snow removal! lol!! Then there's this combination weight bench/pully weight system that was dumped unceremoniously in the spare bedroom that needs to be dried off, cleaned up, sorted out and hopefully, by tonight, there'll be new pully wires to put it back together!! Can't wait to get that thing going!!
    Otherwise, going to try to get out and do my grocery shopping.

Well atleast shovelling snow will burn calories! Maybe you could shovel all the way to the shop then you could have a treat! lol
  • evilras
    Options
    Work... sadly. building new VOIP for work, and not going well! Not even hitting 1200 calories this week,a nd need to hit 1600!!! And havent had time for the gym! a real test of the spirit now to get to the gym tomorrow!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    went to the gym this morning & I've been at work since....only a few mor hours & then dinner and then yoga!
  • jaycee76
    Options
    Work... sadly. building new VOIP for work, and not going well! Not even hitting 1200 calories this week,a nd need to hit 1600!!! And havent had time for the gym! a real test of the spirit now to get to the gym tomorrow!
    Mmm How about a little treat to build up your calories? You need to keep them up!
  • deedeehawaii
    deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    It is 1:30 am here in Hawaii. Tomorrow I will take care of my cat, that just came home from the vets and needs some TLC. I will work a bit on some paperwork in prep for income taxes. I will bug my son to do some homework. I will thaw out a frozen turkey breast (fully cooked) and make something for dinner with it. My washer is broke so I might contact a neighbor who is a repair person. If my back is not sore from doing an outdoor art project, I might take my dog for a late afternoon walk. I will take a nap if I can. Gee, I better get to bed so I have enough energy for all those chores.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    watching snowfall at 630....good times

should be sleeping on my day off :(
  • polyesterchesters
    polyesterchesters Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    watching the snow here too! It has been a long time since I have seent this much. Guess I shoud get out the box of mitten and snow gear for the kids to trample in and out, in and out, in and out.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I remember when I was little. My mom used to make us go out and come in the basement door so we wouldn't track snow inside lol
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Scraping the snow/ice off of my car to start off. Then I am probably going to spend the morning running errands. I would like to say I am going to get caught up on cleaning today but will more than likely find a way to procrastinate and end up frittering the day away doing nothing.....Tonight probably sitting on the couch watching TV.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm going to make up for yesterday & workout a planned 10x in order to burn 3,000 cals today. Yesterday I didn't workout at all well once early in the morning like 3 or 4 AM, but it counted toward the day before.lol I'm serious too. And I ate quite a few spoon fulls of peanut butter & Jelly three slices of bread, beizitti, chicken, potato, steak man I'm a glutton. hahaha FIrst time in months & it will not be happening again fot quite some time actually never as far as the not exercising now the eating I say atleast another month.:)
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Sitting in bed reading posts and thinking about getting up to exercise. Plans for the day include catching up on my piles of paperwork and tax prep, meeting my mother at the park for walk with the dog in the snow at 4 and watching a movie tonight. I plan to make spinach soup and turkey pot pie today. I wish we had all of the snow that everyone is getting.
  • jaycee76
    Options
    Aw I wish we had snow too! I could take the kids sledging or build snowmen!