1.5 lbs this week

Options
Well i have finally leveled out i think. I lost 1.5 lbs this week which is what i am suppose to be losing. The great thing about it is that i even went out to eat with hubby last night and still had the loss. I am down 16.5 lbs and have been at this for 35 days at this point. I still have a long way to go, but i sure put a dent in the total over the last month. My only concern is that we are going out of town next weekend for my birthday, so i hope i can keep on track while we are eating out for 3 days!

kat

Replies

• blonide
    Options
    That's go great progress, keep it up! A couple of key tips for travel, pick a meal you will cheat with and only cheat with that meal.. for instance if you are a breakfast person then splurge and get the belgium waffle or chocolate chip pancakes if not stay to goal and take your cheat as the wine with dinner.. be careful of the slipper slope where you cheat EVERY meal..

Last bit of my 2 cents .. remember that when you eat poorly today you won't feel or see the affect for a couple days... we all didn't put this weight on overnight and we surely don't take off that quickly either.. so while one cheat is ok and you remain on track don't think you(we) can do it regularly... you've done awesome so far, stick with it and stay strong!

Have a wonderful birthday weekend!