Not new -- But looking to come back...

Options
I have put on 16lbs.
My weight is slowly creeping back up to 200lbs and that scares me.
I have been going through a lot of medical changes lately and it is just one reason why I have fallen off of the wagon of my weight loss journey.

Looking over my previously posted goals I realized that they were a little drastic, that I was pushing myself to hard and not doing what was needed to make myself healthy and maintain my mental health at the same time. So, I have decided to up my weight loss, not try to drop as drastically as I wanted to. I do get distracted, very easily, and tend to fall off track and it is hard when I do not have people that are willing to jump out and push, push, push, push, push me in a positive manner.

I have amazing friends here on MFP that have stuck by me, even when I quit, they still checked in on me and I checked in on them. Right now, I am looking, not only to keep the friends I have, but to gain more friends on here that can keep me on my toes and support me!
**PLEASE**
Send me an invite to be my friend and help me get back on track again! I could use the support again.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Hi ADD ME
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can add me. You're right, trying to do too much just brings us down. One step at a time
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Add me. I'm here everyday.
  • dragunfly
    Options
    Hi my name is Melissa I'm 33 I have a long way to go...and just simply looking for the positive support from other mfp's on the same journey and would love to have you as a friend! ADD Me