30 day shred..

Options
Hi all,

So, I keep hearing and seeing this 30 day shred business cropping up, and have just had a quick browse online to find out the down low on it, and I must say, I'm very intrigued to try it out myself and see if I can't reap some results.

My question to anyone out there that's tried this already - would you recommend it, and did you see great results?

The reviews sound pretty good!

If anyone has tried this and took before and after pictures, would you care to post on here so I can see, extra motivation and all that jazz! Planning on giving it a go after Christmas (having an op in 3 weeks so it'd clash with that if I tried to start now), and will be sure to post my before and afters alongside any of yours! :)

Replies

• Soxiez
    Soxiez Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've literally just started it, only on day 2 but seems to be going well. I have taken before photos and measurements so will post them after I'm done, whatever the outcome! Interested to see everyone else's :)
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Theres a before and after 30 day shread post in sucess stories. That's the reason I started
  • sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started the shred last wednesday, I'm doing day 4 of Level 1 tonight (skipped friday!) and hope to do the next 20 days in a row because I'm going on vacation in a few weeks!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have completed it twice. I got good results, nothing HUGE like others get but i liked what i got. I also did ripped in 30 once and i started it again recently. I lost no weight, only inches. I definitely recommend it and make sure you are prepared to be sore after day 2 for 2-3 days. you may gain a few lbs doing it ( water retention) but it will come off ... don't get discouraged and complete the whole thing and you will be proud of yourself for doing it and happy with your results you got :) remember it is important to take 1-2 rest days a week doing it so your muscles can repair them-self.
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am on day 7 level 1 and I love it. I have also seen results. I have taken my weight and measurements, however I have not checked my measurements. I did lose 3.2lbs in 5 days. I cannot wait until my 30 days is up to see the end results.
    Good luck