Need to regain focus and motivation

Options
Over the last 11 months I've changed so much about my lifestyle to find a healthy balance. I was going strong until Summer BBQ's and events. I didn't gain, but certainly didn't lose any. I'm looking to add a few friends that will help me stay focused and motivated during the next month. Looking to to end this year with a bang and jump in feet first again next year.

Even a challenge for December..anything?!

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job losing what you have. I fell off the wagon this summer and fall...haven't gained either, but haven't lost anything. I need to jump back into this feet first, too. Feel free to add me for support and encouragement.
  • ktzmom
    ktzmom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on 42 lbs. That is amazing! I'm so proud of my 6.2 I can only imagine how proud you must be. Whatever I can do to help you continue to lose just let me know. :happy:
  • diane68
    diane68 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm in a similar position . Lost wgt consistently jan 2012 to aug 2012 (lost 39 pounds). However I've seemed to have lost then put on the same three pounds over the last 3 months! I'm up for any challenge. Would love to lose another 10 pounds by Xmas!!
    Diane x