Insanity.

Options
2»

Replies

• Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Day one on insanity and managed to do the whole fitness test and strength training with weights on top. I am very pleased with my progress. I just kept telling myself to push it. Shaun T doesn't give you a min to catch your breath but and my heart rate was through the roof lol. It was allot of jumping and running on the spot etc. I can't remember who told me to have the protein shake after the workout as I believe this helped me to recover so thanks if you are reading this. For motivation I hung a dress that is three sizes smaller and I want to get into for my birthday in January which will hopefully be the same day I will be finished with the program. Thanks for all the advice from everyone and the good luck wishes and the friend adds from people who have been through it and offering advice. I have sent a few friend requests just to have a few people that are doing the program with me for extra support.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wXXs3IcfmI&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLz22TB79y-9ygQnCUySgrAQ

This is great for you! I am just starting out on Insanity day 1(skip fit test). Its hard but you can do it little by little. I was only able to do 8 minutes of it but I am not giving up and I'll do as many rounds as it takes to get a healthy body. Good luck!! I am 5'4 and around 172

Thanks for the link to the video and you are right just what I needed for motivation. I will be watching this quite often during the 60 days