Has anybody seen my funk?

Options
As i sit here surrounded by fitness magazines & a bag of crisps! (hey I'm honest!!) i really want to get my funk back!! (last seen in Aug)
I have done it in the past and enjoyed the process but this time I'm finding it soooo hard to get back on the horse.
It's cold and dark out there & my pj's are my best friend. Salad just doesn't keep you warm in the winter.
All my MFP's are doing ace & i do have a slight obsession in daily check ins (475 days!!).

Has anyone any little tips or suggestions to help me find my funk? Any help will be greatly appreciated :0)
Current weight is 121lbs, i'm 5'2 with a body fat % of 25.

Replies

• ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Ohh mama, I am feeling you on the pj's and salad just not cutting it!!
  • SP2Bfit
    SP2Bfit Posts: 114
    Options
    Not sure if I can help you find it but willing to try. I could use a few more fun friends with a good sense of humor. Hope you are already feeling it...vs. still in your PJs :-D
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I may be showing my age here, but just what are you trying to find, M'dear?
  • nikki2609
    Options

Teehee Hugh :laugh:

my funk aka my motivation & desire to do good xx
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I just don't feel motivated to get up and get out doing something when it's cold and/or dark. However, I'm running in a 10k on Dec 15th so I have a reason to keep moving.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options

Teehee Hugh :laugh:

my funk aka my motivation & desire to do good xx
    WEll I never! I never heard it called that before.

Hmmm? Looking at your photo, I don't think you have too much to be stressing about.
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Set a new goal today! Post it....and start working towards it! :flowerforyou:
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it but I'll keep an eye out while chasing mine around. I've been getting glimpses of it down the road but it runs faster than me still. I know I'm getting closer though!

As for the salad not keeping you warm, I traded my salad in for lentil soup and sauteed veg in olive oil cooking spray. Still get my veg, a bit more cals but it's keeping me all warm inside.

Best of luck to you! :D
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Heck I wish I could find mine...I lost mine around the end of July...I still try daily to find that S.O.B. no help here lol...I can offer to be be your friend and encourage ya though! Good luck !