What is your favorite and least favorite body part ?

Options
Yolanda4160
Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
For years, I hated EVERYTHING about my body. Now that I am actually seeing a change in my body, I can say that there is something about me that I actually like. So I was wondering : What is your favorite thing about your body? What is your least favorite thing about your body?

For me, my favorite would be my waist (bc my obliques are actually better than my husband's who works out religiously!)

My least favorite body part would be my lower abs (2 c-sections) and the back of my thighs (hello cellulite!) :laugh:

Replies

• Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    This doesn't quite fit because these things probably won't change with my weight loss....but oh well.

My favorite body part(s) are my breasts. They've been the same through 30+ lbs of yo you dieting and I love 'em. I used to be super self-conscious about them, but I've grown to love my DD's. Thinking about gettin' my nips pierced actually. But we'll see.

My least favorite are my feet. I get ingrown toenails (yuck!) and they've scarred pretty badly from various incidents with high heeled shoe rubbing and mosquito bites. I lost a toenail while moshing about 6 months ago and the nail looks kinda funky still. I need a pedi badly, although in the end I never like my feet anyway.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    My mouth as it let's me eat too much!
  • Yolanda4160
    Options
    My mouth as it let's me eat too much!

Hahahahaha
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    my shoulders.
  • suckerlove
    Options
    My favorite is my tush, used to be my boobs but I am getting older and they are no longer perky. Least favorite is my big ol belly.
  • Yolanda4160
    Options
    This doesn't quite fit because these things probably won't change with my weight loss....but oh well.

My favorite body part(s) are my breasts. They've been the same through 30+ lbs of yo you dieting and I love 'em. I used to be super self-conscious about them, but I've grown to love my DD's. Thinking about gettin' my nips pierced actually. But we'll see.

My least favorite are my feet. I get ingrown toenails (yuck!) and they've scarred pretty badly from various incidents with high heeled shoe rubbing and mosquito bites. I lost a toenail while moshing about 6 months ago and the nail looks kinda funky still. I need a pedi badly, although in the end I never like my feet anyway.

Lucky!!! I lost 5 inches of my bust (a whole band and cup size down :(
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Least favourite - Belly that is taking it's time going away

Favourite - Shoulders, they're starting to really build up and round out.
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My favorite used to be my boobies but now they're not quite what they used to be... my legs are starting to grow on me lately! :)

My worst part is my tummy after having babies I know it will never be the same. woomp, woomp. :(
  • favourite collar bone never used to able to see it and now i see it everyday :)
    hate my thinggowings!!
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    favorite is my tummy, least favorite are my knees (not how they look, more how they work...darn aging process is taking a toll)
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My favorite is my waist, even though I still have a long way to go, I have an hourglass figure so my waist has always been small-ish compared to the rest of me... I'm also starting to get a line at the top of my abs :D!!!

Least favorite... my stupid thighs. Eeeww they are so chunky, LOL!
  • Yolanda4160
    Options
    my shoulders.
    [/quote

your abs are ridiculous!!! that's total dedication!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Favorite is my Anterior superior iliac spine of coxal and my least favorite is my mouth (Cause that's where the food goes...)
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    All time favorite bodypart: bum :blushing:

Less favortie body parts: Knees and arms :explode:
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    My favorite is my butt. I've always had a notoriously big "badonk", my measurements are 38" 33" 52". It's big and round and everything I've ever wanted in a butt lol.

My least favorite would have to be my arms. I've always had very thick arms, even when I've been at my lowest weight I didn't feel comfortable wearing sleeveless clothes.
  • Yolanda4160
    Options
    favourite collar bone never used to able to see it and now i see it everyday :)
    hate my thinggowings!!

of yes! collar bone is a good one!!!
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    I love love love my *kitten*... just saying... and I HATE my stomach after two kids.. I guess those are two pretty expected things, but oh well!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Well, I can name tons of areas I don't like.
    But I'll say my breasts and stomach are the body parts I hate the most. My breasts grew three cup sizes with weight gain. Which would have been fine if I stayed fat. But with weight loss they are now completely deflated and I can't wear a bra ever again. So weight loss for my breasts was not a good thing. lol My stomach is just a big saddle bag of hanging skin and stretch marks. Very unattractive.

Naming something I do like is a major challenge. Ummm. My eyes I guess. I can't think of a single body part or area I like. :( Ouch!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have a nice big butt so I can say that's my favorite. Sadly, I'm flat-butted ever since having kids. LOL
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I love my super sexy legs, awesome shoulders and arms. I HATE my stomach! No matter what I do my pooch always shows through my shirt. :-( I'm not asking for a six pack but I would kill for it to be flat!