Billy Blanks

Options
So I bought the Billy Blanks TaeBo Express Dvd...its 8 different 10 minute workouts.
The thought process I have is...I can absolutely do 10 minutes every morning before work, that only requires me getting up 15 minutes earlier than I do now. ( I work two jobs Monday-Wednesday 6am-8pm so this morning workout would be it for these 3 days of the week-Thursday,Friday & Sunday I take classes at a studio...Saturday is a rest day unless I feel like giving an extra push)
My plan is to start this new routine on Monday.
I did one of the 10 minute workouts in the afternoon to try it out..."Boot Camp Power"....and no joke, I was surprisingly sweaty for a 10 minute session.

Not sure if anyone has heard or done this DVD...I honestly seen it on sale and thought-SURE. Why not.

Just wanted to randomly share-in case anyone had any input (bored at work) :smile:

Replies

• banji_scott
    Options
    I just bought this video and will be starting on Monday. My friend has tried it and says it is a GREAT workout and was sweating even for the 10 mins, so I though why not. I can do anything for 10 min!!! And if I have extra time I can do 2. Hoping this helps with my work routine too! Cause its all about finding time in the day!

GOOD LUCK!!
  • Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    I have that one as well as 15 of his other TAE Bo workouts. Just bought the TAE BO Advanced workout last month. That is a tough one but well worth it when you're ready for the next level. Taking a break from it now, though, since starting Insanity on Monday.
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I love the Tae Bo work-outs. They are awesome. Good luck with them.
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have his longer tae bo DVDs and they are brilliant
    Does anyone know roughly how many calories they burn?
    I don't have a hrm yet!
  • donnareadman7
    donnareadman7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've done Billy Blanks workouts in the past and saw great results, if you are in the UK and have Sky then look for the active channels, channels 281- 282 I Think. They have full Billy Blanks tae bo workouts.
  • donnareadman7
    donnareadman7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    How are you finding Insanity?? I've got it to start, too scared though lol.