Options
    Awesome!!!
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow! :flowerforyou:
  • Circapaleo
    Options
    Wow, you look so healthy and happy. Your features are so much more defined. Beautiful!! :)
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Good job.... I really like the after pic - you are literally glowing. BTW I am surprised by your 5K time. Ata Gal & congrats
  • Jessichiva04
    Jessichiva04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!!!!!
  • jencjeffery
    jencjeffery Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • stacked
    stacked Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Look at those beautiful cheek bones! Congratulations!
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    wow you're doing great :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You look fantastic!!!!!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job! Continued success on your transformation.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful..before and after,...but the after picture is simply glowing! :flowerforyou:
  • shquig
    shquig Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so confident! Congrats on your loss, you're amazing!
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job! I looked at your other pics & I can see an even bigger difference in your body. Congrats on all your hard work & I know you'll continue to kick butt in the future! :drinker:
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! :)
  • questiontheanswers
    questiontheanswers Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference! Great job! :)
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great work! I completely understand what you mean about how hard it is to see the difference, even when you have cues like how your clothes fit and numbers on the scale. And with your pics the great thing is that you can see how much your face is changed even though your hair is all pulled back... I know I feel like having my hair pulled completely back makes every flaw or flabby bit magnified.

Something else I've noticed and I wondered if you have too... I got new glasses about a month before I started to work at losing weight and improving fitness. I just recently realized... they slide down all of the time, I need to get them adjusted because they don't fit as snugly around my face!
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • ropermom
    ropermom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Looks like there's been a beautiful woman hiding under all those pounds! You are an inspiration--keep up the good work!
  • tammywoods1233
    Options
    that is incredable. your beautiful
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!