Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just saying Hi

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I tried counting calories last year using live-strong.com and it does work but I got lazy, wasn't all that into and the wife got pregnant so I gained with her. So what got me started again was now that I have a beautiful baby girl, I am embarrassed to get my picture taken with her. Sad, I know but I also want to be healthier for her, to play without getting winded. I fear I have high blood pressure/ cholesterol so I need to get that under control to be around longer. Anyways, I started using this site about 5 days ago and I think its great. Been lurking in the forums and everyone seems really nice,helpful and respectful and its something I appreciate.

Replies

• worldofme
    worldofme Posts: 87 Member
    Welcome!! You listed some great reasons to get in control of your health! Congrats on your baby girl and I wish you the best on your journey! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like the support.....

~Sandi