anyone else doing the advocare 24 day challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• mekittyd
    Options
    I started the challenge on the 2nd. Ups and downs with it, but I'm liking it so far. I did it once in the summer and thought it was easier. I think my body is having more withdrawals now after just coming out of the holiday season. Aches, trouble sleeping, irritability, heartburn... All worth it to get my health back on track!
  • grantsmommy
    grantsmommy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I did the challenge last April and had okay results. I started following the food plan part of it again and am on day 4 now. I don't feel like the products were what gave me results. It was the healthier eating. That is why I am just following the food plan this time around. Besides, advocare is expensive and there is no such thing as a magic pill! I do love the meal plan that they have though! : )
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Starting the 24 day challenge tomorrow along with JM Body Revolution workouts.
  • lms0244
    Options
    Could someone please tell me where I can get more information on this? Thanks and good luck to everyone!
  • celial1105
    celial1105 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A little over a year ago I did it and didn't see any weight loss. Which about killed me after drinking those fiber drinks!! This was combined with relatively clean eating and 3-4 days at the gym.
  • myndi919
    Options
    I just started the challenge today... I'm not sure if it's just me, but i feel soo hungry, maybe because I didn't eat quite enough today? .. Has anyone else experienced this?
    BTW, I did get up earlier than I usually do this morning and still feel very energized, hoping its the product and not just in my head!
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm starting as soon as my order gets here! I love advocare products!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I have locked this topic and want to remind folks to please follow our community guidelines:
    14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.
    b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.
    c) Posts or messages to members promoting websites that compete with MyFitnessPal are also prohibited.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Staff
  • EmilyWest1919
    EmilyWest1919 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Of all the flavors, I like fruit punch the best. IMO, some are REALLY bad (i.e. cherry, grape, mango stawberry).

And oops...just saw the post above...
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    So I am wanting to lose weight, and do the Advocare system. Being "locked", does this mean no posts will come on this to hear how everyone is doing?