Best ear buds for running

Options
I really want some new ear buds that don't fall out. Any suggestions with links preferably?

Replies

• Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    My Beats earbuds sound amazing and suction to the insides of my ears. I run without them even moving or slipping once.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • numsquat
    numsquat Posts: 133
    Options
    If you want bluetooth these LG's work really well http://tinyurl.com/cg6jcws (Amazon link). I've used mine for almost a year. No problems so far. I pair then with either my Android phone or iTouch depending where I'm running. I also will use (on days I forgot to recharge the others) iFrogz found at Walmart ($10) that sound decent and stay in fine when exercising (hate the cords though).
  • j9riter
    Options
    Bump -- would love some Bluetooth headphones!
  • CaptChad75
    Options
    Skull candy have to be the best thus far. I need the adjustable inserts so they can fit snuggly in my earball. I get a good sweat going and they rarely pop out.
  • jenndymond
    jenndymond Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bose in-ears. They never move when I'm doing anything at the gym.
  • SwindonJogger
    SwindonJogger Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Bose SIE2. Expensive buy great fidelity and they stay put when running.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Bose SIE2. Expensive buy great fidelity and they stay put when running.

This is what I have. They come with 3 different sized ear buds that you can interchange, plus they stay put.
  • TrishasTime
    TrishasTime Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Bump:)
  • Ashsmith07
    Ashsmith07 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Marshmallows by JVC
  • mdonsbach
    mdonsbach Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'd like to bump this...in case there are some updated ones. I can barely keep ear buds in when I walk let alone trying to run with them. I've tried every size they have. I just started running and I really want to listen to music while I do it. Any help for buds that won't fall out. I fear it is mostly just my ear type.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    LOL! I was about to ditto the Bose recommendation, and just saw that this is 4 years old. Whatever. I still ditto the Bose recommendation. I think the ones I have are called "soundsport" and there's a funny little rubbery thing (and multiple sizes) that fits in the inner curve of your ear. They stay put. They're comfortable. And the sound is good.

I haven't jumped on the Bluetooth bandwagon. I don't always run with music, but when I do, it's with an old-school iPod shuffle.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I usually only wear earbuds when I'm on the treadmill, and I use a pair of in-ear Sennheisers. They must be 15 years old by now, but I love them. My husband has just bought a pair of the Sennheiser Addidas sport earbuds and says they're pretty good.

https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-CX-685-Adidas-Headphones/dp/B0094R4POC/ref=sr_1_1?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1476464521&sr=1-1&keywords=sennheiser+earbuds&refinements=p_n_feature_two_browse-bin:2266980011
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My wife and I both use the Bose Soundsports and they're excellent.
  • megan_elizabeth8
    megan_elizabeth8 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I use the type that hook over your ears, like the Koss Fitclips... they're the only ones I've ever had that don't fall out or move throughout my workouts! :smile: