taking measurements

ljbouse
ljbouse Posts: 129
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I am not sure if this is where I should be posting this, but..
Just wondering when I take my measurements, should i pull the tape measure as tight as i can?

Replies

• Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    No, you shouldn't pull it as tight as you can but rather just enough that its snug but not squeezing into your skin... Idk if that makes sense but hopefully you get the picture! :laugh:
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    do you know if you can change the report to log measurement other than your neck, hips & waist. I personally have a long skinny neck and could care less what the measurement is...now my thighs that's another story ...LOL
  • Jenna423
    I don't know about the reports but I know you can add as many different measurements as you want if you go into your check in and then click on Change Measurements. Hope this helps!
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    I don't know about the reports but I know you can add as many different measurements as you want if you go into your check in and then click on Change Measurements. Hope this helps!
    Thanks Jenna423! Now I have to figure out what else to measure :-) I don't need any more scary numbers looking back at me. lol
  • Jenna423
    No problem! And I did check and if you add measurements, they will show up in your reports. I don't really like to look at my scary numbers either.... especially when they don't move. :grumble:
  • ljbouse
    ljbouse Posts: 129
    Thanks, Jenna. Yes that does help. I kinda figured and thank goodness that is how I have been doing it.
This discussion has been closed.