bad first day...and not so healthy lunch

Anyone else go negative before??:angry: I know it is my first entry ever, I guess I messed up lunch. I thought a quesadilla from Moe's would be good, apparently not. just the chips and queso alone was over 200 calories.:noway: Not very happy anyway. Tommorow will be better, I will get some activity in and not eat out. Maybe do some research on what to get to eat when I go out to eat. :sick:

Replies

• chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Try "Eat This Not That" and don't be so hard on yourself, this is a learning experience.
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Yah just like I didn't know the super healthy Cantina burrito at taco bell is 700 calories and 98 carbs!

Learning learning learning. :)
  • caseysexton5
    caseysexton5 Posts: 27 Member
    This is the entire point of my fitness pal- to make yourself AWARE of what it is you're eating, and how somethings aren't quite as healthy as we might have thought. It's your first day- no sweat!
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Next time you are going out to eat if there is online nutrition information, prelog what you will be having so there will be no surprises. What I like to do is also compare calories if I cooked the same meal at home, it's helped me rule out going to a few places.
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    CHICKEN UNDER A BRICK 1440 calories at the Macroni Grill, now that was a shocker.