Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 day challenge. Anyone up for an overhaul by Christmas?

Replies

• Hi everyone, I'm new to myfitnesspal, and motivated to drop some weight. I have the alarm set to start to 30 day shred tmrw morning!! Feel good knowing you all are doing the same :) 30 days from today is christmas, wow!!
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    I would love to do this. Please send me the group name. :)
  • I'm in!!

I'm looking forward to being inches/pounds smaller by Christmas!
  • I am new to this site I am in need to challege myself had a little girl 9 months ago and right now I am at my biggest ever 225 I am not feeling well and need to do this for myself and my Kids for a better me
  • ladytxn
    ladytxn Posts: 97 Member
    Add me? I'm in!!
  • id love to do this :)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Count me in.
  • I'd like to participate, too. I need some serious motivation, since I have gained several stress pounds over the last few months. Sigh. Could you either add me to the group, or give me the group name?
  • mitzhogue
    mitzhogue Posts: 132 Member
    i'm into this, 110%!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Lordy, I am in!!!!!!!!
  • I am in Miss!
  • blueday617
    blueday617 Posts: 50 Member
    I'm in! My goal is to lose 12 pounds by Christmas. :happy:
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Ok I think I sent everyone an invite :)
    If I missed you ... private message me and I'll send you an invite
    Thanks!! Good luck!
  • Im in :)
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Good luck! I know you can do it! Just deciding to change and put yourself to a goal is a success! I hope to be able to keep running outside in -10 degree weather. I hate hate hate! The cold, so this is a huge challenge.
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    I'd like to get in on this challenge! How do I join?
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    I'd love to join for the added motivation :) I'd like to get through a holiday season without putting on weight.
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    I would love to do this with you. I need a serious over haul because I actually want to join the service. As of right now the decision is between the ARMY and NAVY but either way I want active duty deployment. I know if I can lose this weight I can make it through basic. I'm doing this for myself, my family and my country and I want to be a success. It would really make a difference if I had someone who was like "hey how are you doing?" "Did you work out today.." ect. My overall goal is February.

Hi There, I was in the Navy for 8 years and loved every minute of it, so I say "GO NAVY". I'll add you as a friend, feel free to message me if you have any questions.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    I will definitely join you. This is a very doable challenge!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    I will join ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!