I am a new member

Options
My Name is Cheryl and i am new this fitness program. I am determined to meet my goals and i am encouraged by some of the blogs that i have already read. Good luck to everyone.:smooched:

Replies

• Catdemar
    Catdemar Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm new also and looking forward to the support and to encourage others. I am not new to fitness but have not been doing any in years. Time to get back in shape to keep up with my 5 year old son. We can do this.
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Welcome both of you! Enjoy the site, it's great! Great support.:drinker:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

Good luck to you and if you need any help, msg me......I think I'm a lifer now.

~(also) Cheryl :happy:
  • tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cheryl & Cat!! :flowerforyou:
    This is one of the BEST sites out there to help us with our fitness goals. We're all here to help!

Happy Saturday!
    :bigsmile:
    Tina
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Welcome to MFP. It is a great site and by using it, I have lost 38 lbs. in 4 months! I love this site and use it daily! Good luck on your weight loss. It is hard but you can do it. A word of advice, don't get down when you don't lose weight as soon as you start, it takes time!!!

275093.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • yacekl
    yacekl Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    welcome cheryl and cat. I've only been on here for a little while and i love it. The people are so inspiring and helpful. remember one day at a time. and be patient with yourself. Good luck .
  • shuggy02
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am a new member as well and am really enjoying this site! My goal is to lose 41 pounds by my 41st birthday which is exactly 8 months from today! Looking forward to "talking" with everyone!!
  • cheryllard
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. I love this site so far. It is wonderful.