Pressing restart on my life

Options
I have been here for awhile but never took this seriously. Now I am here for the right reasons to make my life my own again and to be healthy while doing it. I have been battling my weight for 16 years doing fad diets andbpills and whatever else to try and lose it. Jow I am doing it the right way. Hard work and eating better. I am going to be a healthier person and I am going to accomplish all my goals. No more negativity in my life only the positive! I AM HERE FOR ME, then my family.
I would love the motivation from people who are changing theirs lives as well, so friend me and I will return the favor!

Replies

• CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Good on you for your determination! Being on here but not being serious, or not participating, did me in a few times. Started again in July. The awesome people here have made all the difference! Sending FR.
  • cmlanc
    cmlanc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I feel the same way. A few days ago I finally decided it was time to get it together for me and no one else. That's really what makes me think it could work this time. Feel free to add me, and I'll do the best I can to encourage you along the way.
  • lovelyyapostolic
    Options
    Hello :)

I think that doing this for YOU is one of the biggest, most important, steps you can take in this journey.
    I, myself, have struggled with getting my eating habits & weight in check for what feels like forever.
    Honestly, I couldn't tell you how many times I've "started tomorrow". The time is now!
    Remember that this is a JOURNEY so enjoy every single day of it. Good luck to you during this journey. I have faith in you!
  • Country_gurl2012
    Options
    Do this for you girlie! You got this!

Add me if you would like, I'm new here!