Toying with...

...quitting Jenny. Haven't been to weigh in in 3 weeks. And just not motivated. Goal was to try to stay on plan thru end of year, but... Thanksgiving has hit me hard. Binging like crazy n sheer out of control. Maybe I need to hit an OA meeting later today. . Scared to quit JC without a backup. Was down this same road this time last year. I have tons of reasons to want to do the right thing but only one thing stopping me -- myself. She gets in the way all the time. It's just a decision I have to make, right? Everyday try my best... Can't lie. Haven't been trying ... I need to start trying again before making any rash decisions.

Replies

• Grace4DebraAnn
    Grace4DebraAnn Posts: 124 Member
    You and only you are in charge of your destiny. I have faith that you have the will to succeed, do not give in to your inner self as it can try to convince you to do bad things. You need to be strong and show it who's the one in control. You are so worth it! Don't let a rough patch throw you off course, hit the challenge head on.:happy:
  • summaryzn
    summaryzn Posts: 113 Member
    Thx Scrapitaly
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    ...quitting Jenny. Haven't been to weigh in in 3 weeks. And just not motivated. Goal was to try to stay on plan thru end of year, but... Thanksgiving has hit me hard. Binging like crazy n sheer out of control. Maybe I need to hit an OA meeting later today. . Scared to quit JC without a backup. Was down this same road this time last year. I have tons of reasons to want to do the right thing but only one thing stopping me -- myself. She gets in the way all the time. It's just a decision I have to make, right? Everyday try my best... Can't lie. Haven't been trying ... I need to start trying again before making any rash decisions.

This can be a tough time of year, but you can do this. I looked at your profile and saw you completed c25k, and have done a 5k. That is so awesome. Don't stop now. Let that feeling of accomplishment keep driving you. Yes, it sucks sometimes, but you got this!