From 319 to 242 Face pics!

Options
Hello everyone, so, I just thought I would post my progress so far. I have lost about a total of 70-80 pounds ( 56 in the last 5 1/2 months with myfitnesspal). I sadly don't have body pictures at the moment, but plan on taking some. Anyway here is my progress so far. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud of how far I have come. Now, hopefully in these last 93 lbs, my little double chin will disappear! Also, sorry for the crappy quality pics. If you would like, feel free to add me, I try to encourage people to the best of my ability. You all are amazing, and remember, you're worth it. I don't care if it's 5lbs, 20lbs, 40lbs, or 200lbs you have got to lose, if you tell yourself I CAN, you will. Do it for yourself, and nobody else <3.

33agtnn.png

24qibz5.png

And lastly

34hjfnm.png

Replies

• blacklaceroses
    blacklaceroses Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!! stick with it!!!!!! so worth it! trust me I use to be 323 pounds.....OH! big lover of zelda too so you double rock :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic progress,,you go girl!!:drinker:
  • fb_57
    fb_57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Aw yeah toon link! Great progress, keep it up!
  • such an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • curiousorange
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work. You can do it! :)
  • marissa14danielle
    marissa14danielle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!
  • SoopraBint
    Options
    you look so pretty now :smile:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    You are so adorable and you look so much happier! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • donkeypoop
    donkeypoop Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Nice face transformation! You look happier and healthier!! I wish you all the best on your journey!! I love ur advice!! Thank u
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - major achievement and it's really showing!
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!! stick with it!!!!!! so worth it! trust me I use to be 323 pounds.....OH! big lover of zelda too so you double rock :happy: :flowerforyou:

Thank you ! I'm going to keep going until I reach my goal of 150 pounds :]
    And yes, Zelda is awesomeee<3. Such a Zelda nerd haha.
  • Kristen_nicole95
    Kristen_nicole95 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow what a big difference! Keep it up! you look awesome!(:
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Kudos to Mario and Zelda. I think I've played every Zelda in existence ecxept Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword. And the best Mario games were the ones on Super Nintendo. Haha sorry /endrant
    Keep up the great work!
  • TashiaMH
    TashiaMH Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great progress. Your eyes look so pretty!
  • YoshiZelda
    Options
    Thank you <3 You're all so nice :]
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    what a difference! good for you, you should be sooo proud of all your hard work! *high five*
  • YoshiZelda
    Options
    You are so adorable and you look so much happier! Keep it up! :drinker:

Aw, why thank you :] ! And yes, I am a lot more happier since I have lost weight. I have been overweight/obese all my life so It's kind of like a confidence boost. Haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!