Striiv v Fitbit

Options
Hi, I would like to know which is the better option the striiv or fitbit. I would like to link it MFP which they both do, it must be able to track my progress keep a record of steps, distance, minutes and calories burnt. I would like it to display progress over many days, weeks and months. So which would you recommend ?

Replies

• caroleannlight
    caroleannlight Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The striv phone app is free why not give it a download and see if it does what you want. I use both striv and fitbit as motivating tools. I like the little challenges in striv.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I find the STRIIV app very inaccurate. You can by the new STRIIV play which is like a fitbit and makes it more accurate. I'm going to get the fitbit for accuracy and the detailed data and use the app for extracmotivation.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I use body media fit
  • mamajenb
    mamajenb Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I like the striiv because of the challenges and all the information on the device however it is large. I tried the fitbit but I don't have an iphone so it doesn't give you the extra info and with both I didn't like having it sync with mfp because it gives you calories for basic activity and if you forget it one day if takes away calories