Need encouragement

I took a good look at myself and seen why I have been unhappy. I want to lose the weight I have put on since having children, and going to school. I am in nursing school and graduate in April. I want to look amazing for my graduation. I feel i might slack unless I have good people reminding me what I'm here for. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• pattydi
    pattydi Posts: 55 Member
    You've come to the right place for support and encouragement.. feel free to add me, my diary is open. There are some pretty amazing people here to help you along the way! Best of luck
    Patty
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    I gained a lot of wt. when I was in nursing school and got up to 325 lbs. I was already heavy, but that really bothered me, too. I was able to get down to 230 lbs. before I became disabled and then I shot up to 304 lbs. I am now at 200 lbs. This is a great site for support and encouragement. Please feel free to add me.
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    You can add me if you like, good luck with your goal!
  • anewlife4me8610
    anewlife4me8610 Posts: 91 Member
    You are in the right place!! I have never felt so much support for any 'program' as I get here! You can do it and we are all here to cheer you on! Go girl!!! And CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NURSING!!!! WTG!!!!