New starter looking for support!!

Hello there!!

I'm a 30yr old mother of 2 and I'm embarrassingly 42lb overweight and I've been struggling with my weight since the birth of my second child 2 and a half years ago!!! I know that's so bad!! I've reached a point in my life where I don't want to look the way I do but can't seem to find the motivation to do anything about it....... sorry for moaning like an old woman!!!

I'm going to start the Insanity workout programme tomorrow - minus the licra!!!!

Any help / advice would be much apptreciated!!!

Replies

• ManEnMotion
    ManEnMotion Posts: 73 Member
    Welcome to the forums. I would suggest you try to find a workout buddy...maybe a couple people that have the same goal as you. Also I love group fitness classes and rec sports. I strongly recommend asking around and joining a rec sports team. This will give you exercise and needed social time away from the kids.
  • Welcome to MFP!!! Don't be embarrassed about 42 lbs you gave birth to two children!! Me on the other hand gained 100 lbs all on my own lol but now its time to do something about it and get our bodies back!!! I agree with kevindaly123 a workout buddy is great and don't forget to start eating healthy! Good luck with your goals and feel free to add me for support :)