What do you do to stay motivated?

Options
I have no motivation to eat healthy right now but I'm really trying to get back on track. I find it interesting all of the different ways people get and stay motivated, so I'm just looking for some more ideas.

Feel free to friend request me too. Need more people to help keep me on track lol.

Replies

• Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I look in the mirror...that has been working lately... :laugh:
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Lol, when I look in the mirror it makes me mad then I just want to eat more...
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Mini goals. I have a ton on my profile that keeps me going. Plus a strong support system helps. I have some amazing pals here!!! One day at a time. Can't look at the bigger picture or it stresses me out!!!

Good luck.
  • chigau_me
    Options
    i just told myself to do it and i do. i know that if i fail i'd feel ashamed ... and i hate that feeling :)
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Mini goals. I have a ton on my profile that keeps me going. Plus a strong support system helps. I have some amazing pals here!!! One day at a time. Can't look at the bigger picture or it stresses me out!!!

Good luck.

Mini goals here too. When I first started my original goal weight was 150. I'm now 147. I didn't want to aim too high or feel like it would be an impossible goal to reach. I also think about how good I feel when I eat better and work out and how much confidence I've gained on my journey so far. I'm so much stronger than I was when I started. Also, I don't deprive myself of anything. If I want a cheeseburger bad enough, I make it fit into my calories by working out. I plan on eating like this for the rest of my life so it has to be a diet that I can sustain. I also have a great support system on MFP and my husband is my number one cheerleader. Always bragging about my accomplishments to everyone. Friend me if you want. I'm on every day!
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I think I stay motivated by this website and all the encouraging people. If it wasn't for the support I get here I wouldn"t have lost what i did. My sister is also a member and she is also very encouraging. I have belonged to weight watchers many times and never lost or stayed with it. Keep chugging along everyone!!!
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas guys!
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I look at my before pics - works everytime!
  • Sunflowerinbloom
    Sunflowerinbloom Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have no motivation to eat healthy right now but I'm really trying to get back on track. I find it interesting all of the different ways people get and stay motivated, so I'm just looking for some more ideas.

Feel free to friend request me too. Need more people to help keep me on track lol.

shelleylynn276.blogspot.com mabe some of the info I have on my blog might help u get some motivation I have some links on there