52 in 52

Options
I started my new "plan" (I don't want to call it a diet) as a New Year's resolution. Now that I'm more than a month in, I'm happy to report that I've already lost 13 pounds....even though my goal is to lose one pound a week in 2010. If I can do this, I'll be down 52 pounds at the end of the year. At this rate, I'll be down more than 52 pounds. I am using the "My Fitness Pal" ticker on my blog and my most exciting part of the week is updating the ticker with my weight loss.

www.lose52in52in2010.blogspot.com

Anonymously Sarah

Replies

• epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. And, way to go on doing it slowly.....I think it is much easier to maintain if the changes are gradual.
  • Sarah52in52
    Options
    I had never posted here before and now I'm amazed at all of the posts and the obvious number of members. This is probably a great source of support while trying to lose weight. I'm so glad I clicked on the message board tab at the top of the site as I had no idea all of this existed.:smile:
  • Sarah52in52
    Options
    I see you've already lost 42 pounds and I'm wondering how long that took you and how did you do it.
  • Jesusfollower72
    Options
    Sarah, that is such a healthy goal! Good job! Congratulations on your great start!
    God bless,
    Karen
  • Sarah52in52
    Options
    Thank you Karen and good luck to you as well on your journey. :heart:
  • Sarah52in52
    Options
    I just added a picture to my profile of my beautiful rescue border collie, Belle, who has also lost weight since I started on my "plan" at the beginning of the year!!!!