Do your feet lose weight too?!

Kirst30
Kirst30 Posts: 27
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
A funny question some of you may think! But today I tried on some shoes with straps, only to find them extremely loose... I have lost around 20 pounds since I last wore these shoes...

Curious! xx

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    LOL....yes they do "shrink"!!! I like to say mine are less "fluffy"!
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    I would assume yes. When I was pregnant (before I started retaining water:ohwell: ) I had to wear a 1/2 size larger than normal. Unfortunately, that change is not one I've thought about yet. I sure hope that at least SOME of my summer shoes will fit when time comes to wear them!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,342 Member
    I lost 50 lbs and one whole size in shoes. My feet are very happy at not having to work so hard. :happy:
  • afyfe
    afyfe Posts: 93
    I went from wearing an 8.5-9 wide to a 7.5-8 regular.
  • My feet aren't smaller yet, but my fingers sure are...none of my rings will stay on now!!
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Oh yes!!! My shoes are slipping off of my feet...it's sort of getting annoying! Oh well, another excuse to shop! LOL
  • Yes and it was a BIG surprise to me.
  • mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    I dropped ninety pounds a few years ago... and went from an 8.5 wide to a 7-7.5 regular...depends on the shoe.

Sadly, that ninety still had me fifty pounds or so from goal...then I gained 15-20 of it back!!!:ohwell:
  • JustJamie
    JustJamie Posts: 31 Member
    Awesome! My feet are up to almost a 7 because of the amount of weight I've put on in the last 2 years or so; so maybe when I lose a good amount of weight, I'll go back down to my usual size 6? I've been a 6 since I was 12 years old and had to go up a whole size when I gained a lot of weight. I'll be happy to wear those old size 6 shoes that I just couldn't bear to part with. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.