Xmas fly the world is here !!!!

Options
LeeKetty1176
LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
Yep its that time of year and yet again find myself doing a fly the world game !!!!!

basic rules and anyone welcome to play along.

Fitting in with the Christmas theme we have from the 1st Dec to the 24th Dec to fly over as many Countries as per the Google Map I have set up

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004cf57b94bacff8481c&msa=0&ll=69.839622,-22.851562&spn=38.782848,158.027344&iwloc=0004cf57c40ab34a107bb

You need a team of a max of 7 people, one of which will be the team skipper who will be in charge of PMing me team totals of calories burnt. This is then converted in to miles and your team marker moves around the map !

RULES

1 ) this is for WORKOUTS only, none of this counting getting out of bed in a morning to shave the bottom of your feet !!!! (if you are unable to work out and only count things like "house work" i might allow if contacted before.

2) Max of 7 people to a team

3) 1 Cal burnt = one mile

4) the track is around 75,000 miles so a team of 7 each burning 430 cals per day will finish by Christmas eve

5) its my game and my rules and hold the right to act like a kid at any time

6) if you wish to play, get your team together, PM me the list of names, along with a team name and a logo and I will set you up....its also handy to FR me as I will post updates etc....

Right I think that's about it...... when Spud reads this, and if she has had a glass of wine she might help to get every one sorted for teams......

If you dont have a team post your name on here saying you are looking for a team and FR people !!!

I STRESS THIS IS NOT A RACE !!! THE IDEA IS TO KEEP US IN THE ZONE DURING THE CHRISTMAS TIME !!! SO HAVE FUN !

Feel free to PM me questions etc !!!!

Replies

• lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Rock On Lee... I've been waiting to fly around the world again! :)
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Yep its that time of year and yet again find myself doing a fly the world game !!!!!

basic rules and anyone welcome to play along.

Fitting in with the Christmas theme we have from the 1st Dec to the 24th Dec to fly over as many Countries as per the Google Map I have set up

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004cf57b94bacff8481c&msa=0&ll=69.839622,-22.851562&spn=38.782848,158.027344&iwloc=0004cf57c40ab34a107bb

You need a team of a max of 7 people, one of which will be the team skipper who will be in charge of PMing me team totals of calories burnt. This is then converted in to miles and your team marker moves around the map !

RULES

1 ) this is for WORKOUTS only, none of this counting getting out of bed in a morning to shave the bottom of your feet !!!! (if you are unable to work out and only count things like "house work" i might allow if contacted before.

2) Max of 7 people to a team

3) 1 Cal burnt = one mile

4) the track is around 75,000 miles so a team of 7 each burning 430 cals per day will finish by Christmas eve

5) its my game and my rules and hold the right to act like a kid at any time

6) if you wish to play, get your team together, PM me the list of names, along with a team name and a logo and I will set you up....its also handy to FR me as I will post updates etc....

Right I think that's about it...... when Spud reads this, and if she has had a glass of wine she might help to get every one sorted for teams......

If you dont have a team post your name on here saying you are looking for a team and FR people !!!

I STRESS THIS IS NOT A RACE !!! THE IDEA IS TO KEEP US IN THE ZONE DURING THE CHRISTMAS TIME !!! SO HAVE FUN !

Feel free to PM me questions etc !!!!

Love 'getting out of bed to shave the bottom of my feet' line. Hilarious!! Good luck with this.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    phestive phitbits are in.
    i'll send you a list.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

If anyone has a team and needs a body I would be interested.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I did the last one and had a blast.
  • nicolemariemclovin
    Options
    oooh someone! pick me, pick me!!
  • almcneal
    almcneal Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lee. I'm so excited do do another one of your challenges...it's going to be a blast!
  • gardsmeister
    gardsmeister Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    the hunny bunnys have a full compliment and are ready for take off!!!
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Team Holiday Asphalt Kickers are ready!!!

butters1 (captain)
    3dogsrunning
    AngelofMusic13
    dane11235813
    ka97
    MissFit0101
    trijoe
  • chocolate30
    chocolate30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would like a team plz! just friend me if you can fit me in your team.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Team Holiday Asphalt Kickers are ready!!!

butters1 (captain)
    3dogsrunning
    AngelofMusic13
    dane11235813
    ka97
    MissFit0101
    trijoe

:drinker:
  • HealthyLivingKathy
    HealthyLivingKathy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    looking forward to this challenge
  • tdhighfill
    tdhighfill Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Please someone friend me and I promise to fly as fast as I can! :glasses:
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Bumpage!! I'm in!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Yes please!! Does anyone have room on a team that I could join? (Or is there enough of us without a team to form a new one?)
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    bump...thanks for setting this up
  • shezlar1
    shezlar1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wohooo - bring it on. any chance of 8 persons team Lee? we do have a broken arm in our team after all?? big love as always xxxxx
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lee. I'm so excited do do another one of your challenges...it's going to be a blast!

Team Move the Elfin' Sleigh is on board and ready to go!

gkeith1971
    almcneal
    HappyBunny37
    HealthyLivingKathy
    Meghan0116
    LHCguy
    ScubaAmyMN
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My team is full. I have 3 friends still looking to join a team - if you need members, message me and I will let them know.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    In where is team MissFits from row the world. Come on ladies lets represent. If we get enough of the team back I'm in.